Do you want to be part of a dynamic finance team that is always looking for efficiencies and standardization opportunities within finance?
Do you have a strong accounting background, maybe from on of the large international auditing companies?
Would you like to be responsible for all accounting and compliance for CGI in Sweden?
Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future duties and responsibilities
As a manager in the Financial Business Services (FBS) team, you will join a team of many other FBS Managers, covering the Nordic region. You will be reporting to the Head of FBS for Nordics, Poland, and the Baltics. You will be working closely with the Business Unit controllers in Sweden, and their controlling teams, giving support on all accounting related matters.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Accounting & monthly closing of financial accounts
• Managing statutory audit, setting up financial statements, and cooperation with external auditors
• Ensuring accuracy and completeness of all asset and liability balance sheet accounts, in accordance with IFRS and local Swedish GAAP
• Involvement in Balance Sheet review meetings
• Accurate and timely analysis and submission of tax and vat declarations
• Contributing to, and implementing on efficiency and standardization programs across region
• To work closely together with the finance colleagues all over the world, including our shared service center in India
• SOX involvement
• Contact person for local Tax Authorities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Very good knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP
• Strong analytical skills
• At least 5 years of experience
• Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish
• A sense of autonomy, initiative, and responsibility
• Ability to work independently, while demonstrating flexibility
• Experience from working with external auditors
• Good understanding of priorities, and 100% respect for deadlines
• Results-oriented with a strong track record of successful delivery
• Ability to work in virtual teams, across functions, and across borders
• Want-to-help attitude towards co-workers, and partners
Education and Certification
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or equivalent
• Professional accounting designation, CPA or equivalent
Last application date: 2019-09-30.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Christian Hilstad, +47 99270234
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Financial Accounting
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.