The Billing and Credit Specialist will perform billing and credit analysis for a UK client.
• Reconcile bank transactions in accordance to Service Level Agreement
• Daily billing and payments processing
• Resolve billing and payment issues
• Implement credit policies in accordance with the Balancing and Settlement Code (BSC)
• Administer letters of credit and cash credit cover
• Prepare and manage Performance Assurance Reporting and Monitoring System (PARMS) reports and contacts
• Coordinate with onshore team in UK, and directly with the external client and different BSC trading participants for any queries and other related activities.
Background and Essential Skills:
• BS Accountancy degree, preferably Certified Public Accountant
• Financial exposure, particularly in a billing and credit control environment
• Relevant experience in working with foreign subsidiaries and in foreign countries (specifically UK)
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills and utmost attention to detail
• Action-oriented and ability to assume ownership of requests/problems
• Customer-oriented (know your customers well; add value with a level of urgency)
• Demonstrates experience in managing process and/or systems change
• Adaptability and capacity to handle changing priorities
• Understanding of UK energy trading and settlement principles is an advantage
• Willingness to work the 2pm – 11pm shift
- Analytical Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Client Relationship
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.