This is an exciting time for CGI, and we want you to be part of it.
We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and we're still growing! We're expanding in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Write both high level and detailed business requirements
• Create requirement traceability documentation
• Assist the client in breaking down and assessing the scope of a project
• Understand the scope of functionality requested and facilitating requirement solicitation sessions
• Work closely with the creative teams to document the customer experience through the business requirements
• Review documentation provided by other members of the project to ensure that documentation is consistent with requested requirements
• Work closely with the business personnel to identify gaps in requested functionality and offer innovative solutions and requests
• Work with business, technical and testing resources to clarify business requests and resolve issues
• Manage timelines and deliverables assigned
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Diploma in IT with equivalent IT experience
• At least 5 years experience functioning as a Business Analyst
• Ability to travel to the US on occasion.
• Experience in CCAR or Credit Risk domain or Invesment/Capital markets a MUST
• Proven experience in writing business requirements
• Highly analytical and methodical in approach
• Well spoken and can articulate answers to scenario based questions
• Proven experience in facilitating meetings
• Experience designing, analyzing and documenting business process
• Ability to take on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to be flexible to changing client priorities
• Ability to work effectively in a conference call style environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Critical eye for detail
• Positive attitude
• Able to multitask effectively
• Have excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
• Able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
• Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Enjoy working in a self-teaching, learning organization
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
- Requirements Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Reengineering
- Process Improve/Bus Transform
- Requirement Management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.