IAM Access Manager is a flexible service that supports both traditional authentication as well as new groundbreaking methods with federation through SAML-tickets to provide adaptable SSO solutions where trusted partners and customers get direct access to system and applications.
- Simplified Identity handling across organizational boundaries
- Scalable and flexible service that can be customized
- Complete service with a variety of methods for authentication
- Provides protection against unauthorized access through a central service for identity control
- The service is constantly enhanced to be on par with latest developments within authentication methods…the customer can focus on their core business
IAM ACCESS MANAGER SIMPLIFIES AUTHENTICATION
IAM Access Manager is a flexible service to support identity control within complex application portfolios without requiring unified authentication standards. It allows unique account specifications and security requirements as well as supports a variety of authentication methods.
AUTHENTICATION WITH STATIC OR ONE TIME PASSWORDS
IAM Access Manager offers trusted standardized protocols to support a wide variety of authentication methods to ensure the identity of the user. Examples of supported authentication methods are static passwords that can be distributed by email or SMS. For one time passwords, there are possibilities to use software based or hardware based tokens as well as SMS based tokens.