Beskrivning av tjänsten
The CIO Director Business Partner Expert is a member of the office of the CIO team and is the primary point of contact within the SBU Scandinavia for internal IT. Conversely, the CIO / Director BP Expert is the voice of the CIO back out to our SBU members (it is a two-way communication). The CIO works with our internal IT project teams and service providers to identify member impacts of our internal solutions by considering “what does this mean to our members."
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter
- Act as an IT advocate on behalf of CGI’s members (evaluating member impact of internal use solutions)
- Act as the first point of escalation, after the regular escalation for the SBU Executive and BU ISIT teams into the CIO
- Represent SBU interests in project steering committees and Enterprise project roll outs, in the implementation of new solutions and major changes to existing solutions
- Review/challenge member change management, communications, training, and post implementation support for new solutions to ensure a smooth and seamless implementation for their SBU
Shared Services Governance
- Streamline & standardize on local IT processes impacting members
- Is responsible to understand the components of the cost for a solution to explain to the SBU what is the charge back and what is included
- Collaborate with Prime BU Service Provider-CPMO on budget creation / tracking and service issues
ISIT Directions & Priorities
- IT advocate for the CIO back into the SBU, ensuring Enterprise governance, policies, and standards across the SBU Is responsible to reduce the number of local solutions
- Collaborate to identify gaps between Enterprise IT and business needs, ensuring a clear understanding of CGI’s business risks, needs and expectations.
Regional IT Service Delivery & Implementation
- Is responsible for the Regional IT roadmap and budgets for their SBU working in conjunction with their service provider, aligning to CGI standards
- Review SBU financials regularly to identify any anomalies or trends and suggest improvements
- Work collaboratively with our service providers in a contract management capacity
- Establish IBU’s with regular reviews on quality of service, improvement initiatives, financial results, projects, track / follow up in major incident reviews
- Champion improvements to standards and processes on behalf of the SBU to the CIO and/or service provider
- Provide updates on Enterprise and Regional services and gain an understanding of what is happening across the SBU
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik denna roll
- Detail and action oriented
- Highly organized, strong work ethic and leadership
- Positive, flexible, team-oriented approach with the willingness and desire to work as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Able to work calmly, quickly and independently in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented; must possess strong organizational and time management skills and be able to juggle several priorities at once
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral must be presentable to a Client and all levels, between non-management and senior management
- “Out-of-the-Box" thinker.
- Tolerance to ambiguity, autonomous and flexible
- Ability to mentor and coach
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to develop, propose and implement technology-enabled business solutions
Generally located in the CGI office in Stockholm. Some Cross border travelling within Scandinavia is required several times per year. Overseas travelling may also be required occasionally
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
College / University designation
Proficient in verbal, written and communication skills in English and Swedish.
Proficiency with MS Office tools (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio)
Good general technical knowledge / understanding of most IT areas (network, s oftware, server, workstation, OS, VPN)
SharePoint savvy (both from a user and administrator perspective) - i.e.: Ensemble
Knowledge of business operations (where to go to get things done) and elsewhere in CGI, especially across the GTO and Corporate
Knowledge of MAC environment is beneficial
Project Management experience is also beneficial
At least 5 years of practical hands-on experience in the ISIT field with Customer exposure
At least 5 years of experience in SBU / BU operations
- VPN (Virtual Private Network)
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss
Utveckla din karriär hos oss.
Det är en extraordinär tid i vår bransch. Den digitala transformationen accelererar och CGI är i centrum för förändringarna – som hjälp för våra kunders digitala resor och med spännande karriärmöjligheter för våra medarbetare.
På CGI når vi framgång genom våra medarbetares talang och engagemang. Som ett team delar vi de utmaningar och belöningar som kommer genom att vi skapar ett växande företag, vilket stärker vår ägarskapskultur. Alla våra medarbetare drar nytta av det värde vi gemensamt skapar.
Var med och bygg ett av världens största oberoende tjänsteföretag inom IT och affärsprocesser.