Beskrivning av tjänsten
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. At CGI in Gothenburg, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals.
We are looking for several great colleagues that would like to work with us in our team.
We have a start-up mentality within a large organization and we are looking for individuals that fits with our idea of delivering extraordinary services to our customers.
If you would like to make an impact to our organization and to your development – apply now and we can start our conversation!
As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. As digital transformation continues to accelerate in the Gothenburg area, CGI is at the center of this change supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
We are looking for a thought leader and a Subject Matter Expert within Test Automation Engineering. We would like you to work with our clients strategically on setting up test automation and be part of our network of Global SMEs managing Test Automation from CGI Gothenburg office. We would like to see that you:
Deliver- Improve our “today" – what can we do to enhance, improve and challenge our current deliveries.
Develop – Improve our “tomorrow" – what can we and our clients do better, faster, smarter using for example new technology.
Dream – Create our Future – together with our great client facing teams and our experts around the world.
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter
What you’ll be doing:
For us being a Thought Leader/ Subject Matter Expert this means that you:
• Be the expert in the domain
• Create, update and own the vision for the domain
• Engage and excite our members on this domain, for example through regular tech briefings
• Engage our customers on this domain, for example through identifying and getting yourself actively involved in client deliveries.
• Prepare for and participate in client and VIP meetings
• Build strong internal and external awareness and knowledge of CGI’s global industry and capabilities
• Engage wider community, for example through internal/external blogging, presenting at conferences
If you are a very experienced Automation Test engineer with demonstrated leadership, problem-solving, communication skills and ability to collaborate with business and technical teams in a dynamic environment, we want to talk to you.
You will have an opportunity to work with our large customer base of middle to large size companies using your technical skills to develop market-leading solutions in an Agile environment.
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik denna roll
What you need for this position:
• Overall 10+ years of experience with minimum 7 years of test automation experience.
• Programming skills (C#, Java, Python or any other object oriented programming language).
• You have expert hands-on knowledge in test automation frameworks and demonstrate proficiency, quality and passion in your coding ability.
• You have worked in a fast paced Agile software development environment with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools, and understand how to deliver using an Acceptance Test-Driven development (ATDD) approach.
• Deep knowledge of the SDLC process and how different test types are used.
• You understand architecture principles of distributed systems and how to develop test strategy
• You will provide technical and organization leadership
• Demonstrated experience in tools like: Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Protractor, SoapUI
TDD: using jUnit, TestNG, other
BDD: using Cucumber/Gherkin, Geb/Spock
• Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
• Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
• Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
• Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
• Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
• Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
• Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Would you like to know more about the position? Please contact Niloofar Varayan at email@example.com
We are screening applications continuously and the position can be placed before the last application date, which is 2020-01-31.
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- Agile / Collaborative Method
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.